The Gear We Use
Because we value quality and risk to achieve the end performance, we strive to acquire the gamut - from the best recording equipment to microphones that sound scrappy; every possibility matters. We use the following gear to achieve the results our clients love:
- Universal Audio Apollo x8p outfitted with Transparent Cable "High Performance" power cable* **
- Audient ASP800 Preamplifier
- Zoom F8n Field Recorder
*Because we love innovation, through the Universal Audio Apollo x8p
we are pleased to be able to offer our recording services through Universal Audio's new LUNA Recording System.
Currently we offer with our LUNA Recording System:
- Oxide Tape Recorder Extension + Plugin
- Ampex ATR-102 Mastering Tape Extension + Plugin
- Studer A800 Multichannel Tape Recorder Extension + Plugin
- Neve Summing
- API Summing
- API Vision Console Emulation
- Telefunken ELA M 260 Tri-Mono Set [serial # 24] with Cardioid, Omnidirectional, and Hypercardioid capsules
- Telefunken TF-51 Large Condenser Microphone Stereo Set (9 selectable pickup patterns) [serial # 026]
- Telefunken DD5 Dynamic Drum Pack(1x M82, 1x M80-SH, 3x M81-SH)
- Coles 4038 Matched Ribbon Microphone Pair
- MXL 603S pair
- (2) Shure SM57
- (3) Shure SM7B
- Shure Super 55
- MXL 4000 Multi-Pattern Microphone
- Monkey Sound Stereo Hydrophone
- Røde NTG-3 Shotgun Microphone[blimp windscreen available]
- Røde NT-SF1 Ambisonic Microphone
***For the best results for your project, please contact us ahead of time through the contact page.***
From there, we will evaluate and generate a quote based on your project's budget and needs.
**Why Transparent Cable?
As we value Risk and Reward to achieve the level of fidelity in our recordings, we look at everything in our signal chain to get us to that next level. Thanks to our hifi Stereo friends at The Sound Environment, we were introduced to Transparent Cable, and we firmly believe that Transparent Cable is the cabling solution that will get us to that next level, utilizing their power cables on our monitors, Apollo x8p, and tube microphone power supply units to achieve a level of realism and balance that is superior to most in the market.